|Codes | Regulations | Atelier | Agenda | Social programming | Web and accessibility | Useful links | Customer relationships | Email us | Search | Wired broadcasting 5th channel | Televideo|
Parliamentary Commission for the Surveillance of radio-TV services............
TEMPORARY DECREE FOR ACCESS TO RADIO-TV USING...... "TELETEXT"..........
(Text presented by the speaker and approved without changes by the Committee)
The parliamentary commission for general direction and surveillance
of radio-TV services
1. The Access programmes are extended, within the television
programming, to the Newscast Teletext, indicated below as "Teletext".
1. The permanent subcommittee for Access examines the applications
presented with specific reference to Teletext using the procedures
foreseen by the regulation for Access, and they arrange the
programming with this specific means.
1. A special direction page is dedicated to the regular feature mentioned in art. 2, made up of a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 rolling sub-pages, which will appear on the general index of the Teletext indexes and the subject index.
1. The regular feature mentioned in art. 2 will be transmitted on at least one RAI national network.
1. Each person indicated by the subcommittee will have three rolling pages dedicated to them, made up of 16 typed lines of 39 characters each, including spaces.
1. The subcommittee in exceptional cases may identify a limited number of people who, due to their importance and fame, are worth mentioning in the space for 6 rolling pages each.
1. The material on each person will stay broadcast for
seven consecutive days of the year, 24 hours a day.
1. If, during the course of the year, the subcommittee does not give indications on people admitted with a sufficient number to provide the regular feature with material as foreseen under art. 3, Teletext will repeat the material which was broadcast during the year, in the same order as the first showing.
1. The people admitted should send the packaged material described in the previous art. 5 to Teletext by fax or letter or e-mail, at the address indicated below: RAI Radiotelevisione Italiana - Testata Televideo - Servizi Nazionali - Largo Willy De Luca n. 5, Palazzina "F", stanza n. 42 - 00188 Roma, fax: 0633170806, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The people admitted can also send material which is not in teletext format; in this case it will be the Teletext Offices which synthesise this material into a broadcastable format.
1. Any material exceeding the allotted spaces will not be broadcast. The identification of excess pieces and words is up to the RAI, whose role it will be to maintain the overall sense of the original message where possible.
1. The material admitted to Access programmes will be broadcast in the chronological order communicated by the subcommittee.
1. Each person is responsible for the contents of their own feature and promises to free the RAI of any claims being made by third parties. Art. 6 of law 103 from 14 April 1975 is applied and the parliamentary regulation to examine Access applications.
1. Teletext reserves the right not to broadcast material which constitutes a crime or clear violation of the laws governing public order and good behaviour, and to bring the case to the attention of the subcommittee immediately.
1. The feature mentioned in art. 2 will be completed by
a calendar containing the broadcasting date of Bodies, Institutes
or Associations admitted to the Access programmes in the
following two weeks.
1. All possible claims by Bodies, Institutes or Associations on the handling of the feature will be directed to the subcommittee, who will make their decision based upon what is mentioned in article 6 of law 103 from 14 April 1975 and the parliamentary regulation for the Access applications.